Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

Is your life at a point where you need help?

That's why I am here.  I am an Intuitive Counselor. 

For those of you that are not familiar with that term, it means I have a special gift to help you through your problems.  I am like a 'Dear Abby' with help from my psychic abilities.

I do not limit you to what you can ask.  I am open to accepting questions concerning any problem you may have in your life.  I will always tell you what I feel is your best option, even though it may not be what you want to hear.  No problem is to big or to small.  If it is making your life difficult or unhappy, ask for help.

Email me today and open yourself to a better tomorrow.  It's easy, just do it.  All email will be answered as soon as possible and is always kept confidential.

Life Solutions is a not for profit service and all advise given by Dr Rebecca is out of love for those in need.

7 Comments:

Blogger hnpl42mdbd said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

3:10 PM  
Blogger johnharolds21687390 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

1:47 PM  
Blogger joeingals22161773 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

2:53 AM  
Blogger dwainprehiem59023281 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

3:19 PM  
Blogger chxj1bnma82zubx said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

3:54 AM  
Blogger n4amc73jwh said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

4:37 PM  
Blogger l3yos53mgm said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home